Elegant Long Oval Shaped Rubber Coir Moulded Door Mat 45cm x 120cm
Doormats can say a lot about a person and home – They are a great addition to the aesthetics of any home providing welcome warmth. A doormat can be the piece that goes with your home colours and style; whether you want a solid colour, pattern, design or even outdoor feel you can find a doormat that will meet your personal style.
Onlymat being India’s largest online store for indoor and outdoor mats is a one-stop-shop for your entire floor covering need. We stand by our expertise and are committed to providing the best designs and products the floor covering world has to offer.
Onlymat presents you anti-slip doormat in brown and black colour made from natural coir and rubber. These are aesthetically elegant doormats made from brushed coir moulded onto natural rubber. With anti-slip and anti-fade properties.
Durable Dust Controller
Onlymat doormats are made from natural coir to help people to dry their feet off as they enter your home while effectively defending grit, dirt and debris being tracked in.
There are simple things that can be done to give your home a warm and inviting feel – This doormat is one effective way to add warmth to your home.
A One-Stop Shop
Onlymat is a one-stop shop for all your floor covering, home decorating needs. This large rubber and coir doormat is perfect for main door, entryway, office, shops etc.
Scrape Dirt and Debris
- Having a mat catches whatever is on the bottom of shoes
- Moisture and debris tracked in from outdoors can damage floor
- Placing a doormat is far less costly than replacing damaged floors
- The natural coir and rubber enhances beauty offering superior cleaning performance
Make the Best First Impression
- A handsome door and a beautiful doormat are sure to impress your guests even before they have knocked
- This doormat not just prevents dirt from entering your home, it also acts as a perfect decorative element
- It is a great addition to the aesthetics of your home providing a welcoming warmth
How to Clean?
Coir doormats may shed in the first few months of use, during this period:
- Use a vaccum cleaner to clean the surface
- Scrape off mud, dirt and debris with tool of your choice
- Hang the doormat outside and beat it with the handle of a broom
- Use a stiff-bristle brush and water to clean off any remaining dirt particles
- Lay flat to dry
Delivery Method & Time: Ground Shipping Via DTDC/DHL/BlueDart, 3-7 business days